- Building async data pipelines
On building higher level abstractions for managing robust data pipelines in core.async and amazon sqs.
- Caching half-a-billion transactions
On writing your own application caching layer for scaling a Platform in Clojure.
- Protocol-Oriented Programming
On the emerging paradigm of Protocol-Oriented programming in Clojure & Clojurescript, with references to OO Programming.
- React—Life without MVC
On leaky abstractions of MVC frameworks and primitives of React in Clojurescript.
- Fullstack Clojure & Cljs, from Databases to Stylesheets
On using FP all the way: from database queries, routes, and http apis to designing templates and stylesheets in Clojure & Clojurescript.
- Responsive Grids with Clojurescript
On my experiments with responsive typography using Clojurescript's functional primitives and abstractions on CSS.
- Unified User Interfaces with Clojurescript
- Jvm Languages ScriptBowl, JavaOne
Represented the Clojure panel, thanks to StuartHalloway along with five Jvm language geeks. I tied with Groovy!
- Poem as Value
An experimental prototype on curating poems from the public domain using Clojure, Python, jQuery and Clojurescript, with a custom text parser.